Get Jobs Done Faster
With a top speed of 11.2 mph – the highest speed in its class – the Z700 Series ensures superior productivity.
Commercial Grade Engines
The Z700 Series mowers are powered by KAWASAKI® FX and KOHLER® Command PRO engines, renowned for their superior performance and lasting durability.
- Sealed, greaseless spindle bearings
- Thicker and more durable main frame (2” x 3” tubular steel frame)
- Flat-free front tires to better absorb impacts on the job and reduce the worry of downtime
Low Center of Gravity
The Z700 Series mowers ensure a high level of stability due to the fuel tank located under the seat and large-diameter, wide tread rear tires.
Each model features a 6" deep, fully welded, 8 gauge steel mowing deck, providing outstanding stability with a fast, high quality cut.
- Easy mower belt replacement - belt drive is conveniently located for easy access
- Open engine compartment allows access to vital components around the engine without obstructions
- Battery and harness parts can be accessed just by raising the seat panel
- Equipped with dual Parker® transmissions; designed for easy maintenance, each transmission has an integrated pump and motor for increased efficiency and simplified service
*Parker® is a registered trademark of Parker Hannifin Corporation.
- The mower deck can be easily attached and detached just by inserting or removing the two pins on either side of the Z700
- Ergonomic instrument panel
- Foot operated hands-free parking brake
- Quick dial height adjustment system lets you adjust the cutting height with a turn of a dial and press of the pedal
- Thick cushioned, 19.6” high seatback with adjustable armrests and slide adjustment
- Smooth lever operation for effortless control and drivability with adjustable damper force
- Adjustable levers and mower deck lift pedal can be raised or lowered to better match the physique of the operator
- Wide operator platform with ample legroom so you can work more comfortably
- Handy storage box and cup holder
- Foldable ROPS to ensure operator safety